Monday, February 23, 2009

Key Limes!

Fact: on February 16, 2009 I found double-fist sized bags of little Key Limes at WinCo. WinCo you are wonderful. Why? These little mesh bags of imported exotic pygmy fruit cost $.68 in toto. Who says you can't eat like a gourmet?



To top that, I found a bag of 8 Kiwis for $.98 - and they're delicious! For breakfast, cut them in half and eat the inside with a spoon. Amaanda taught me that in Prague.



How do you store your potatoes? Mine go in a big bowl on my kitchen shelf. Oh dear, my cookbooks are showing.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ohh! I was just thinking I would make a key lime pie this weekend. I wonder if they still have them.

Jason said...

Ooh! What good deals! I must go to winco! I should make those key lime bars...

this is liz - just to lazy to log out of jason's account

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kiwi tip, Corinne! We tried it out this morning and it was a great success.